Tanga General Industries Ltd (Transportation Division)
Tanga General Industries Ltd (Transportation Division) started with only 1 truck back in year 2009, through hard work and determination to serve our loyal clients have worked our way up to 50 class A tractor units with a range of various trailers, that consist of flatbeds, 40ft HQ containers, petroleum tankers and cement bulker tankers. We run a fleet of 50 trucks which comprise of Scania 124 420, Volvo FH12 and Tata Novas tractor units, and have more than150-dedicated staff.
24/7 tracking/recovery service
All our trucks are serviced by Scania Tanzania Ltd (Arusha-Tanzaia), and have road been provided with road worthy certificates thus, resulting in a reliable fleet with minimal breakdowns and delays. Additionally our entire fleet is fitted with (tracking devises) offering our customers 24/7 tracking/recovery service.
- Reliable and proficient staffs who strive to achieve excellence for our customers
- Professional quality of services provided by a highly motivated team
- Strong technological/Mechanical background
- 24/7 openness
- Team work based on the implementation of progressive communications disciplines
- Continuous search for opportunities beyond the agreed communications and business objectives
- Advanced fleet management system en suite on all our task force
- Known integrity, reputation and reliability
- Superior relationships with carriers and customs authorities
- Financial viability
- Ability to provide multi-model service or package such as packing, repacking and warehousing
- Presentation of timely reports and accounts
- Compliance with all legal requirements to operate the business in the region.